- 12 dual layers of faders.
- 6 bands fully parametric EQ / filters on each channel, group and main path.
- 2 x compressor / limiters, 1 x expander / gate, and sidechain EQ / filters on each channel, group and main path.
- 4 independent simultaneous post fader, pre fader or pre EQ track / IFB sends per channel / group path.
- Comprehensive monitoring and metering. User splits and independent monitoring for multiple operators.
- Independent DSP operation ensures audio continuity in the event of a PC or control reset
- Integral 8192×8192* router with up to 512 audio channels per Hydra2 port (*4069×4096 router on Artemis Light). Fully integrable with any Hydra2 network.
- Extensive range of Hydra2 I/O available.
- Copper or fibre connectivity.
- Highly resilient – all modules are hot-pluggable with automatic redundant PSU, DSP, Control processor, Router module, I/O Expansion module.
- Low power consumption and heat generation.
Available in four sizes and utilising the same Bluefin2 and Hydra2 technologies as the larger Apollo console, Artemis has an enormous routing and processing capacity. Bluefin2 gives Artemis Shine 680 channel processing paths, 456 on the Artemis Ray, 340 on an Artemis Beam and 240 on an Artemis Light, with up to 128 program busses, 64 IFB/Track outputs and 32 auxiliaries.
Artemis Light packs all this into a compact 4U core. Artemis’ integrated router means all I/O functions can be performed by Hydra2, using the same high capacity cross-point router technology and a variety of I/O units. Download the Artemis Operator Manual here
Calrec Artemis Audio Console at BeckTV, US
How can we help?
- 100mm faders with mechanical PFL overpress
- 12 A/B Layers, providing 24 possible assignments for each fader or control
- Colour-changing rotary knobs to indicate function
- Touch screens controlling i/o, monitoring and routing
- 680 channel processing paths (Artemis Shine), 456 channel processing paths (Artemis Ray), 340 channel processing paths (Artemis Beam), 240 channel processing paths (Artemis Light)
- Up to 16 x stereo or 5.1 surround main outputs
- Up to 48 x mono, stereo or 5.1 surround audio groups
- 64 x multi-track Buses for IFB or recording (48 x on Artemis Light)
- 4 x track sends per path
- 32 x auxiliary Buses (24 x on Artemis Light)
- Up to 4 x Direct Outputs/Mix Minus sends per path
- Direct outputs can be pre-EQ, pre-fader or post-fader
- 3 x independent user sections with independent monitoring
- All channels and groups have 6-band parametric EQ
- All channels, groups and mains have full dynamics
- Side Chain EQ/Filters
- 256 x Inserts (128 x on Artemis Light)
- Up to 2.73s delay per Output from a pool of 256 channels on Artemis Shine (128 channels on Artemis Ray, Beam and Light)
- Up to 2.73s delay per Input from a pool of 256 channels on Artemis Shine (128 channels on Artemis Ray, Beam and Light)
- All paths have 2.73s delay in addition to input and output delay
- 12 fader layers, each with its own A and B paths
- 8 x AutoMixers, each controlling an unlimited number of paths
- Advanced AutoFader (AFV) functionality on all faders
Artemis dimensions (with MW5940 Monitor Panel)
Artemis dimensions (with IM6299 Monitor/Fader Panel)