NAB 2023 Preview | April 16 -19 | Booth C6107 | Las Vegas Convention Center
We’re looking forward to meeting up with customers and partners at the 2023 NAB Show Centennial in Las Vegas on 16-19th April. View the live map here.
Here’s a sneak preview of what we will be unveiling! Get up close and personal with our latest products; including ImPulse1 IP audio processing & routing IP engine, our award-winning configurable Argo Q and Argo S IP audio consoles and our Remote Production RP1 Unit which has produced thousands of hours of live sports, now with an extended DSP pack. We’ll show a range of solutions that enable broadcasters to focus on remote production, remote working, virtualization and IP.
Here are 5 reasons why you should attend NAB 2023!
- Register for the NAB Show for FREE with Calrec: We’ll be at NAB, will you? If it helps, you can get a free exhibits pass simply by quoting code LV25552 on the NAB Show website.
- Receive your very own FREE personalised fader cap: Book a demo or meeting with one of our specialists using the form below and receive your very own fader cap with your initials or name (6 letters or less) – go on, you know you want one!
- Own your very own Type R LEGO® audio mixing console kit: Enter our daily prize draw at NAB for a chance to get your very own LEGO® Type R IP audio mixing console!
- Learn more about our comprehensive FREE training: Visit our stand and get a copy of our IP Whitepaper/IP Primer sent to your inbox or download our whitepaper here and download our IP Primer here. Get your hands on our new IP Rollout Guide which is coming soon. Have a question? Speak to our specialists on our stand who will be happy to help with any questions you may have.
- Last, but not least, get up close and personal with our latest products: See our latest products live at the NAB 2023 Show, including; ImPulse1 IP engine, Calrec’s award-winning Argo Q and Argo S consoles and our Remote Production Unit (RP1) now with an extended DSP pack.