Calrec Assist is a browser-based interface application which creates a virtual console environment, ideally suited to remote working.
What is Calrec Assist?
Calrec Assist is an application which runs in a web browser on Mac, Windows, and Linux devices, giving comprehensive control for Calrec’s RP1 remote production core, the VP2 Virtual production engine, Calrec’s Type R IP core and other Calrec production consoles. It is cost-effective, saves on space and is flexible, making it ideally suited to remote working.
Benefits of Calrec Assist Web UI App
- Seamless Automation Integration: Supplements panel hardware.
- Interactive, Real-Time Control: Provides virtualisation of Calrec consoles.
- Working at a Distance: Virtual control over IP and proprietary infrastructures and remote working solutions.
- Facilitates At-Home Production: Provides support for at-home setup and operation.
- Peace of Mind: Provides back up to hardware surface panels.
- Multiple Operators: Allows live technical support for operators.
To meet broadcasters’ evolving requirements, Calrec has created a virtual Assist demo with Type R which can be accessed remotely, wherever you are in the world. The demo showcases Calrec’s Assist remote capabilities to protect broadcasters and ensure great innovation and agility despite these difficult times.